Personal Data Collection and Purposes
Data collected from this website is collected for the purpose of membership application, identity verification, commission payment, merchandise purchase and shipping purpose. It is compulsory for the users to provide information in the field with * mark to view and proceed with the functionality of this website.
Cookies Usage and Policy
Personal Data Disclosure and Usage
Information about our users, distributors or customers is an important part of our business. We share personal information only as described below.
You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information as needed to conduct our business activities according to the following, and in the following, circumstances:
- Internal Disclosure: we necessarily require storage and disclosure of your information within our business units (subsidiaries and holding) on an as-needed basis in order to effectively conduct our legitimate business activities.
- Business Purposes: Limited personal information may be shared with other individuals who are also a part of, or seeking to become a part of, NHT business opportunity (for example, your full name, email address, phone number and current distributor status may appear in recognition reports or be made available to a distributor if you are in their downline or upline). If you terminate your distributorship, this information will be removed and no longer shared.
- Promotional Offers: NHT may send offers and promotional material to you to (1) provide you with information about other goods and services that NHT offers that are similar to those that you have purchased and inquired about, or (2) to notify you about changes to our goods and services. Individuals are free to opt-out of these promotional offers at any time from their back office, clicking on unsubscribe, or by contacting our customer support at email@example.com .
NHT may only use personally information including name and email collected during the registration process for direct marketing purpose without your consent if:
- you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information for the purpose of direct marketing; and
- we provide a simple way of opting out of direct marketing; and
- you have not requested to opt out of receiving direct marketing from us.
Personally identifiable information is not intended used for other unrelated purposes stated in the section “Information Collection” without data subject’s consent. If you would not like to receive any direct marketing message from NHT, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data Cross-border Transfer
The information that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination in the United States, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It will also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who are employed by NHT entities. By submitting your personal information, you agree to its transfer, storing, or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We maintain a wide variety of programs and security and controls to protect your information.
Personal Data Security Protection
NHT endeavors to ensure the security and safety of this website. The company also uses other safeguards such as firewalls, authentication systems and access control mechanisms to avoid unauthorized data and system access. All personal data collected are stored securely with authentication and access permission enabled measures to ensure information is restricted to authorized personnel only.
Personal Data Retention
NHT may retain your information for a time period consistent with the initial collection purpose. Your information might be retained during the time of business relationship and for a reasonable period of time afterward, complying with the regulation of retention period. We also may retain your information during the period of time needed for NHT to pursue our legal business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements.
At any point while we process your personal data, you are “data subject” in the sense of the DSGVO. As affected person you have the following rights:
- Right of access, rectification and erasure. You have your right to request a copy of your personal information, correct your personal data to maintain accuracy, and erase your data.
- Right to restrict, object and opt-out of processing your data. This includes direct marketing, automated processing, analytic action, profiling and information transfer to our affiliates or other third parties as described in this policy.
- Right of portability – you have the right to transfer the data we hold to another organization.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that NHT refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is an infringement of the GDPR.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us through email@example.com
NHT understands the needs of protecting children’s privacy in every aspect, especially the internet environment. This website is not designed for youth under the age of 18. We will never intentionally collect or maintain personal information of anyone with the age of 18 or below.
Information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Personal data of distributors will be processed by NHT Global in compliance with D.Lgs. n. 196/2003 (the Privacy Code) for purposes relevant to fiscal, accounting and legal obligations, management of the relationship and of the Agreement (orders, shipments, invoices, solvency control, litigation, assistance, payment of commissions) and for purposes related to the commercial activity (marketing and advertising, analysis and marketing research, promotion, customers’ satisfaction, campaigns and similar, statistical data’s analysis).
Data will be processed also by the implementation and management of central archives, using papery or automatic means or computers accessible only by a qualified and authorized staff. The giving of the personal data essential for the fulfillment of law and/or to the execution and/or carry-on of the Agreement is mandatory and any lack, partially or incorrectness in providing of such data may prevent NHT Global from performing the contractual or legal obligations. The giving of the other personal data is optional and generally it is useful to supply a better service; a refusal will not have any negative consequence.
Distributor’s personal data could be transmitted to other companies of NHT Global’s group also outside EU territory for the same above mentioned purposes or to third parties specialized in: (i) software management, hardware management, automatic and computers systems; (ii) elaboration and recording systems; (iii) printing, mailing, dispatching, transport and sorting of the communications to the customers; (iv) financing, debt collecting and financial risks’ analysis. Distributor can always exercise the rights of article 7 of Privacy Code.
The Data Controller is NHT Global with registered office in Via dei Tigli 6/D Opera (Milan) Italy. By the access to the website www.nhtglobal.com or contacting the office it is possible to know the updated list of Data Processors. By signing the Distributor Application and Agreement, distributor acknowledges the above said information and consents to the processing of his/her personal data, including their communication and transfer outside EU territory.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by NHT or third parties as described in Information Cross-border Transfer, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and NHT’s data protection representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
609 Deep Valley Drive, Suite 395
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
+1 (310) 541-0888
Last updated: July 2021
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They may be set by the website owner or a third party. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work in a better, more efficient way. They can do this because websites can read and write these files, enabling them to recognise you and remember important information that will make your use and navigation of a website more convenient. Some cookies, known as ‘session cookies’, expire at the end of your browser session. Other cookies, known as ‘persistent cookies’, are stored on your computer or mobile device between browser sessions.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Below we list the different types of cookies that may be used on the Site.
Strictly Necessary Cookies.
These cookies are essential for the Site to work and enable you to move around it and to use its services and features. Without these cookies, the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to and we may not be able to provide the Site or certain services or features that you have specifically requested. The table below sets out some examples:
|Type of Cookie||Description|
|Online Store Owner||Online Store Owner cookies are used for displaying store owner’s name and redirecting to the online store.|
|Online Store ID||Online Store ID cookies are used to ensure that you keep connected to a specific online store.|
|Security||Security cookies are used for security controls and checks.|
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site. The information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve how the Site works. For example, such cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, help us record any difficulties visitors have with the Site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. This allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, rather than the usage of a single person. The table below sets out some examples:
|Type of Cookie||Description||How to manage these cookies|
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics cookies collect aggregate statistical data to improve Site presentation and navigation.||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|Flash Cookies||Flash cookies are used to enable audio and video content to be played.|
Disabling and Enabling Cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. Should you wish to be alerted before a cookie is accepted on your hard disk, guideline instructions follow below: